MOBILE APP IS THE NEXT LEVEL OF MOBILE TECHNOLOGY, BASED ON A MODULAR MOBILE ARCHITECTURAL PLATFORM, PROVIDING MAJOR BENEFITS OVER EXISTING TRADITIONAL DEVELOPED MOBILE APPS.
- Fast development of new functions. Common code base for business logic and full native design making optimum use of OS capabilities of the devices.
- Bank adjustable app, making it easy to create the next level of personalisation of the App for specific target groups (Students, SME, and Self Employed….).
- Full support of different segments of business banking (Self employed, SME, and Corporates).
- Easy to manage e-commerce connection with banks, SME, and retail customers.
- Works offline, allowing customers to create all transactions without the risk of open networks, and reduces the network cost for customers making the use of the App more attractive.
- Clear split between the service and UI layer, making it easy to add other channels such as internet (Onmi-Channel integration) and ready for future when adding other technology (eg. VR or Chatbots).
- “Refresh” the application without modification, re-certification, and version updates for your clients.
- Able to present information from multiple back office system on one screen (eg. loyalty points together with current account info).
- Creating interactive visual hints and tips with interactive response form.
MODULES OF THE MOBILE APPLICATION PLATFORM
Application management middleware – Mobile server:
- Providing an independent client data storage, thereby adding flexibility for solution design and allowing the bank’s back office functionality to be extended.
- Serving as an efficient and easily customisable integration platform with the bank’s back office and other front office systems, and eliminating the need for third party integration tools.
- Containing identity management, permission control and an authorisation module, essential to ensure secure and controlled access to the application, and providing a user-friendly interface for the bank’s internal application and user administration staff.
- Ensuring actual balances, transaction history, and personalised productivity features integrated with the rest of the bank’s on-site and remote services provided by an efficient two-way data synchronisation mode.
- Instant notification on any changes in the client’s balance triggered by internal or external events and important updates of the service portfolio via push notifications.
Client’s mobile application:
- Universal cross-platform business logic layer.
- A platform for the bank’s business staff for prompt and cost efficient introduction of new products and services with the shortest possible time to market, literally within hours.
- Payment and application forms, client user interface and menus, and permission schemes that are highly configurable and in line with the ever changing business environment, the bank’s client segmentation strategy.
- Ability to “refresh” the application without modification, re-certification and version updates for your clients.
- Local encrypted client data storage, containing essential client information and interaction history, significantly reducing the load on the bank’s back office IT infrastructure.
- Continuous off-line access to all accounts and business interactions with the bank an excellent user experience provided by the very fast response time of the application.
- Offline capabilities including, but not limited to, preparation of correspondence, applications, payment forms and transactions to be forwarded for execution.
- Personal finance management, analysis of banking interaction history, and other future services supported by mobile technology.
Universal service origination engine:
- Serving as part of a native application,, providing a uniform cross-platform user experience and eliminating the need for hard-coding.
- Personal finance management and on-demand private banker’s support as an extension to traditional banking operations.
- A secure and convenient entry point to the bank and access to services via the client’s preferred methods of authentication.
- Creates an easy connection with other bank systems, supporting easy integration of data for the App. No point to Point connections are required.
- An automated payment processing system, effectively compatible with other banking systems and networks, provides a complete payment processing.
- Architecture based on the HUB technology.