A UNIVERSAL INTEGRATION PLATFORM FOR BUILDING UNIFIED SYSTEMS OF DATA EXCHANGE FOR THE BANK
- Reduces cost to manage your infrastructure by the replacement of Point to Point connections.
- Avoids single point of failure.
- Business staff can keep control of and participate in implementation and management of services, crucial to achieving the bank’s business goals.
- The time to market of new products can be significantly reduced by use of highly intuitive graphical development tools.
- The complexity of IT projects is significantly reduced as the need for traditional coding is reduced by simple system customisation and design facilities.
MODULES OF THE HUB PLATFORM
The integration layer supporting:
- Optimised, extendible, policy based transport and security.
- Dynamic message transformation.
- Declarative development of integration services.
- Complete and optimised access to back office systems, ERP and MQ applications.
- Support for SOA and REST.
- Built-in monitoring, management and service level control system
Business Rules Processing Engine supporting:
- Business dictionaries and WYSIWIG-style graphic rule editor.
- A multi-level navigation system allowing efficient management of thousands of rules.
- Re-use of existing Java-classes and XML-schemes.
- SDK for development of rules by the user.
Interface and Adapters Inventory and Development Framework supporting:
- MT-messages and standard interaction with S.W.I.F.T payment network.
- Message exchange and message interchange rules for local payment networks like SAMS, EKS (Latvia), RKC (Russia), SEP (Ukraine), RTGS, GIRO (Bosnia).
- Custom development of adapters for local clearing systems of the client’s choice.
- An automated payment processing system, effectively compatible with other banking systems and networks, provides a complete payment processing.
- Architecture based on the HUB technology